This site was created by Adam Gillitt with help from members of the community as a source of information, resources and news about the COVID-19 pandemic. The site is also intended to provide the residents of Alameda with community forums to work together to support each other and help neighbors in this time of need.
Thanks especially to Annie Choy for setting up and sharing the information in these publicly-editable Google Docs: COVID-19 RESOURCE List for Alameda Residents and COVID-19 VOLUNTEER List for Alameda Residents
Please Support 94501.info
Your contribution to offset the costs of production, development and hosting of this website is appreciated. Thanks!
COVID-19 Info Sources
- Alameda City COVID-19 info
- CDC COVID-19 info
- CDC: Regularly updated situation status
- Alameda County Department of Public Health COVID-19 info
- ACPHD: Regularly updated situation update
- California Department of Public Health COVID-19 info
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) in California (new state website)
- City of Oakland COVID-19 information and resources
- KQED COVID-19 Coronavirus coverage
- Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center, daily situation reports and interactive map
- Harvard Medical School Coronavirus Resource Center
- The New York Times’ general coverage
- New York Times’ COVID-19 raw data by county on GitHub. Updated daily
- The COVID Tracking Project on testing
- COVID-19.direct for Alameda County
- SF Chronicle Coronavirus Tracker
- LA Times California Coronavirus Cases Tracker
- Google’s COVID-19 Community Mobility Reports
- Bing COVID Tracking Map
- COVID Near You Contribute your health status daily and help track the COVID-19 pandemic.
- U.S. by County COVID-19 Interactive Map and Tracker
- COVID-19 projections for California assuming full social distancing through May, 2020
- Rt Covid-19 How fast the virus is growing
If you’d like to help out with site management, posting content, if you have information to add to a page, if you found an error, or for any other reason, please fill out the form below and let us know. We will respond as soon as we are able.